There are several ways to display content of a mobile device on the TV screen.
Refer to the article Mirror, cast, or display the content or screen of a mobile device on the TV screen to confirm which method can be used with your TV model.
You can also reference articles related to each of the methods listed below:
IMPORTANT: Not all Sony TVs are supplied with the following features. To see if your TV supports the connectivity, check the TV specifications in the Instruction Manual.
- Chromecast built-in: How to use Chromecast built-in (Google Cast) on Sony's Google TV™ or Android TV™
- AirPlay: Apple AirPlay: Displaying content from Apple devices on Google TV or Android TV
- Wi-Fi Direct: How to use the Wi-Fi Direct feature on a BRAVIA TV
- Apple devices, or Android TV™/Google TV™ released after 2020 do not support Screen mirroring function. Please use the other available methods listed on this page.
- To check if Screen mirroring is supported on TV, press the (Input) button on your remote control. If Screen mirroring option appears, means it is supported on your TV.
- MHL cable:
- USB Connection: How to connect a smartphone to the TV with a USB cable and display content (Only applicable to other TV except Android TV™/Google TV™)