How to transfer Audio to the portable player using the Windows Explorer interface.
You can transfer data to the portable player by directly dragging and dropping the files using the Windows Explorer interface on your computer.
NOTE: If you have the Windows Media Player version 10 or lower installed on your computer, you must install the Windows Media Player version 11 included with the portable player for proper functionality.
- Locate the music files you would like to transfer to the portable player.
- Click Start and then click My Computer.
- In the My Computer window, under Other, double click the icon for your portable player.
- In the My Computer\ [Name of your portable player] window, double click Internal Storage.
- You can now drag and drop your music files or folders into this location.