Questions & Answers: 332
- File will not download from the Support site when using the Chrome BrowserSome files may not download from the Support web site when using the latest version of the Chrome browser. We are working on a resolution but in the meantime, please use a different browser such as Firefox, Safari
- VAIO Tabletop and Media Gallery - Support of the Facebook and YouTube features discontinued.On the 20th of April 2015, Google will be updating the Application Programming Interface (API) of YouTube. Similarly, on the 30th of April 2015, Facebook will be updating its own API. Unfortunately, as a result
- Why does the VAIO computer consume battery even when the power is completely switched off?When a computer with a fully charged battery is shut down and started again after few days, the battery has consumed a lot. The battery will consume its power even when the power is switched off due to the following
- How to confirm version of VAIO Recovery Utility?Confirming the version of VAIO Recovery Utility? Please refer to the following information. Regarding how to confirm VAIO Recovery Utility version, please refer to the following steps. Click Start→All Programs→VAIO
- Regarding product properties and notes on VAIO data rescue tool (VAIO Data Restore Tool Ver.1.0)When using VAIO Data Restore Tool Ver 1.0, please refer to the following information. Please note the memory and management of recovery data. The VAIO Data Rescue Tool is a backup tool which doesn't back up all
- How to delete temporary files from the computer hard drive?Run the Disk Cleanup utility from Start menu. Click to check Temporary Internet Files checkbox. Click OK button.
- VAIO Camera Capture Utility 2.2.01.04 Update Program is available for download now.This program will upgrade VAIO Camera Capture Utility to Ver.2.2.01.04 and resolve the following symptom: 1. When the camera application continues to preview, the camera device cannot be used sometimes.
- VAIO Update 3.0.02.04160b Update Program is available for download now.This program will upgrade VAIO Update to Ver.3.0.02.04160 and some functions are improved in this upgrade version.
- How to create or delete partitions on Windows Vista?Creating or deleting partitions on Windows Vista. Create a partition 1. Click Start. 2. Right-click Computer, and select Manage. 3. When the User Account Control dialog box appears, click Continue. If the User Account
- How to adjust the size of Virtual Memory on Windows Vista?Adjusting the size of Virtual Memory on Windows Vista. 1. Click Start, right-click Computer, and select Properties. 2. Click Advanced system settings. 3. Select the Advanced tab. Click the Settings