Questions & Answers: 208
- File will not download from the Support site when using the Chrome BrowserSome files may not download from the Support web site when using the latest version of the Chrome browser. We are working on a resolution but in the meantime, please use a different browser such as Firefox, Safari
- VAIO Tabletop and Media Gallery - Support of the Facebook and YouTube features discontinued.On the 20th of April 2015, Google will be updating the Application Programming Interface (API) of YouTube. Similarly, on the 30th of April 2015, Facebook will be updating its own API. Unfortunately, as a result
- Why does the VAIO computer consume battery even when the power is completely switched off?When a computer with a fully charged battery is shut down and started again after few days, the battery has consumed a lot. The battery will consume its power even when the power is switched off due to the following
- How to delete temporary files from the computer hard drive?Run the Disk Cleanup utility from Start menu. Click to check Temporary Internet Files checkbox. Click OK button.
- Things to Check Before You Install Updates for Your VAIO ComputerCheck the following before installing the latest update or driver for your VAIO computer: The steps are different on each update program. Make sure to follow the instructions carefully in the Downloads section.
- How to find your model name and serial number?Your model name enables you to get information and services specific to your device. The model name and serial number can be found in several locations, depending on the product: A label on the back or bottom of
- Windows 11 upgrade support policy for Sony VAIO computersPlease note that Sony will not be providing Windows 11 support for Sony VAIO computers. The processors installed in Sony VAIO computers do not meet the minimum system requirements of Microsoft for Windows 11. As
- What is USB Streaming?USB Streaming is a feature found on some Sony camcorders that will allow live video and audio to be transferred to a computer using a USB cable connection. This feature is especially useful when using a camcorder
- VAIO has excessive fan noise.Please refer to the steps below to solve this issue. STEP 1: Verify FAN function and check whether air is flowing out from side or rear air vent. STEP 2: Set the Power Management to Silent Mode. Click Start, click
- Are instruction manuals and user guides for Sony products available for download?IMPORTANT: To download a manual you will need to know the model number of your product. Go to the Manuals section of the model support page to find all available manuals for the particular product Because the Sony