How to import videos and pictures using a Wi-Fi connection to an Apple Macintosh computer.
- To save image files on a Mac wirelessly, Wireless Auto Import has to be installed on it in advance.
- For devices compatible with wireless importing and system requirements for Mac computers, please visit the following website
Wireless Auto Import
Intial Setup Process
- Make sure a memory card is inserted in the camera.
- Turn on the camera.
- On the camera, set the USB mode to MTP or PTP.
- Connect the camera to the USB port on the computer.
- On the computer, go to Finder and select Applications.
- Select Wireless Auto Import.
- Set the computer as the Device that import files from your camera wirelessly.
NOTE: If the camera is going to be synchronized with another computer, the new computer will need to be set as the wireless import device.
- In the Wireless Auto Import window, select Set.
- In the This computer will be set as the wireless import device for your camera window, select OK.
- Remove the USB cable connected to the camera and computer.
Wireless Transfer Process after Initial Setup
- On the camera, press the MENU button.
- Select Setup.
- Select Access Point Setting.
- Select the wireless access point for the computer.
- Select Playback.
- Press the MENU button.
- Select Send to Computer.
- Follow the instruction to save the images to the computer.