This information is for the following models:
- CSV Ver.1.0
About this download
- Cyber-shot Viewer supplied with Cyber-shot Digital Still Camera
Change of the software name
- The software name will be changed from "Cyber-shot Viewer" to "Picture Motion Browser".
- Date print function: Printing still images with the shooting date inserted
- Map View function:
Displaying still images with position information on the online world map
* To use this function, the GPS unit (optional accessory) and an environment that can be accessed to the Internet are required.
- Deleting original image files from the computer on the thumbnail screen
- Exporting JPEG images to a memory card in the DCF format
- Displaying images by group in folder view
- Sorting out still images or movies on the thumbnail screen
- Exif print function with Sony printers*
* Compatible printers: DPP-EX50, DPP-FP50/FP30, DPP-FP55/FP35
- Adjusting the image using the tone curve
- Operability of the red-eye reduction function will be improved.
Download size: 35.7 MB (37,447,069 bytes)
Originally posted: 2006/11/07
- Cyber-shot Viewer Software Update
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows ME
- Supported Operating System
- Windows® XP Home Edition/Professional
- Windows® 2000 Professional
- Windows® Millennium Edition
- Available hard disk space needs to be 200MB or more.
- Cyber-shot Viewer software needs to be installed.
* Before starting the installation, please log on as an user with administrative privilege for Windows® XP Home Edition/Professional or Windows® 2000 Professional.
- Confirm Cyber-shot Viewer is installed on the computer.
* To confirm it, click Start -> Programs ( All Programs in Windows® XP) -> Sony Picture Utility, and check the items displayed in the menu.
- Double-click the downloaded SPU11_Update1115a.exe file.
- The installation of the update program will automatically start.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.