This is an indication that moisture condensation is inside the camcorder. Moisture condensation can occur when bringing the camcorder immediately from a warm environment to a cool environment or vice versa. Follow the steps below to resolve this issue.
- Turn off the camcorder.
- Place the camcorder in a dry location, free from any moisture or humidity.
- Open the media compartment.
- Remove the media.
- Leave the media compartment open for at least one hour.
- Insert new media into the media compartment.
- Close the media compartment.
- Turn on the camcorder.
The troubleshooting steps listed above should resolve your issue. If you have completed all of the steps and the issue is not resolved, service may be required.