Questions & Answers: 85
- How do I register a Sony product for the standard manufacturer's warranty?For Alpha customers, click here to register. For all other products, registration is not required. Online registration does NOT affect the warranty of your unit. You will need to ensure the safe keeping of your
- Where can I buy a new or replacement remote control and other accessories?If you are looking for accessories like remote control, power adaptor, Battery, HDMI / USB cable, etc. for your Sony products, please contact us from either the following methods: Call us on 1800-103-7799 (Select
- Repair Cost & Service ChargesFor repair cost and service charges, please visit: https://www.sony.co.in/microsite/warranty-repair/warranty-info/#service-charge
- How many portable speakers can be connected simultaneously using SongPal Multi-Room?Up to ten speakers can be connected and play music simultaneously using SongPal Multi-Room feature.
- Is it possible to delete just one set of pairing information?No, deleting just one set of pairing information is not supported by the system. To delete pairing information, the system must be reset to the factory settings. NOTE: If the pairing information for a paired device
- How can I check which version of Music Center (SongPal) I currently use?To check which version of Music Center (SongPal) you are currently using, follow the below procedure: In the Speaker & Group screen, tap the drop-down menu icon in the top-right corner of the screen. Select About
- How can I remove audio devices or groups from the Music Center (SongPal) app?In order to remove speakers, other audio devices or groups from the Music Center (SongPal) app, follow the below procedure: In the Speaker & Group screen, tap the drop-down menu icon in the top-right corner of the
- Can I charge the built-in battery of a USB device by connecting the USB device to the unit?The battery can be charged by connecting the USB device to the unit while the unit’s power is on.
- Cannot charge the smartphone using the Mini Hi-Fi component system.Check the following if the smartphone cannot be charged using the Mini Hi-Fi component system: Make sure the smartphone is securely connected to the Mini Hi-Fi component system. Make sure that the Mini Hi-Fi component
- Although the stereo system is not powered on, noise from the fan can be heard.If DEMO mode is enabled, the stereo system will enter the DEMO mode when you turn off the power. In this mode, the LED indicator lights up and the fan rotates. To disable the DEMO mode, while the stereo system is