Sound does not come out of the headset.
Check the following
- Make sure that the Bluetooth device and both the right and left units of the headset are turned on.
- Turn up the volume of the Bluetooth device.
- Make sure that the Bluetooth device is playing back.
- If you can only hear sound from the left unit, check the following.
- Depending on the smartphone app (which requires HFP (Hands-free Profile)/HSP (Headset Profile), you will hear a voice from the left unit only.
- Voice Guidance, ringtone, and speech can only be heard from the left unit.
- Make sure that an A2DP Bluetooth connection is made between the headset and the Bluetooth device.
- Delete the headset’s device information from the Bluetooth device and then pair them again.