V11 High-Power Home Party Speaker with BLUETOOTH® Technology / Included components may vary by country or region of purchase: RMT-AM220U
Questions & Answers: 69
- Connect Your Audio Device / Home Theater System to the Music Center (SongPal) AppBefore You Start Make sure that your audio device is compatible with Music Center. Your audio device should have the latest firmware version. If your audio and mobile devices are already have a Bluetooth connection
- DJ EFFECT cannot be used.Why I cannot use DJ EFFECT? DJ EFFECT cannot be activated when you: Connect a microphone to the unit. When using KARAOKE mode.
- How many portable speakers can be connected simultaneously using SongPal Multi-Room?Up to ten speakers can be connected and play music simultaneously using SongPal Multi-Room feature.
- How can I check which version of Music Center (SongPal) I currently use?To check which version of Music Center (SongPal) you are currently using, follow the below procedure: In the Speaker & Group screen, tap the drop-down menu icon in the top-right corner of the screen. Select About
- How can I remove audio devices or groups from the Music Center (SongPal) app?In order to remove speakers, other audio devices or groups from the Music Center (SongPal) app, follow the below procedure: In the Speaker & Group screen, tap the drop-down menu icon in the top-right corner of the
- How to play music on the audio devices in my Music Center (SongPal) Multi-room group?Once you have successfully added and grouped up your audio devices, you can start playing music on them simultaneously! Simply go to the Speakers & Group menu, tap on the created group you wish to play audio content
- The sound is delayed or the picture and sound are out of sync.Due to the characteristic of Bluetooth wireless technology, a slight delay occurs in the receiving end, compared to the transmitting end. In particular, when receiving sound from a video, the sound may run slower
- What is the maximum number of Bluetooth wireless devices that can be paired?It varies depending on the model. For MHC-GT3D, MHC-GT5D, MHC-V5, MHC-V6D, MHC-V7D, MHC-GT4D, MHC-V44D, SHAKE-X1D, SHAKE-X3D, SHAKE-X7D, SRS-BTD70, SRS-BTS50, SRS-X9, SRS-X7, SRS-X99, SRS-X88, SRS-X77, SRS-HG1 models