Questions & Answers: 85
- How many portable speakers can be connected simultaneously using SongPal Multi-Room?Up to ten speakers can be connected and play music simultaneously using SongPal Multi-Room feature.
- Is it possible to delete just one set of pairing information?No, deleting just one set of pairing information is not supported by the system. To delete pairing information, the system must be reset to the factory settings. NOTE: If the pairing information for a paired device
- The Motion Gesture function does not work.Perform the swiping motion 5 cm away from the unit’s surface. The Motion Gesture function will not work if you perform the swiping motion from more than 5 cm away. Do not put any materials on top of the unit.
- How can I remove audio devices or groups from the Music Center (SongPal) app?In order to remove speakers, other audio devices or groups from the Music Center (SongPal) app, follow the below procedure: In the Speaker & Group screen, tap the drop-down menu icon in the top-right corner of the
- How can I check which version of Music Center (SongPal) I currently use?To check which version of Music Center (SongPal) you are currently using, follow the below procedure: In the Speaker & Group screen, tap the drop-down menu icon in the top-right corner of the screen. Select About
- How to play music on the audio devices in my Music Center (SongPal) Multi-room group?Once you have successfully added and grouped up your audio devices, you can start playing music on them simultaneously! Simply go to the Speakers & Group menu, tap on the created group you wish to play audio content
- Connect Your Audio Device / Home Theater System to the Music Center (SongPal) AppBefore You Start Make sure that your audio device is compatible with Music Center. Your audio device should have the latest firmware version. If your audio and mobile devices are already have a Bluetooth connection
- The Motion Control function of the Fiestable app cannot be used.The Motion Control function of the Fiestable app is only compatible with smartphones that have a gyro sensor. NOTE: For details on your smartphone's specifications, refer to the manual supplied with the smartphone
- Cannot hear the TV sound from the Sound Bar, Home Theater System, or Home Audio SystemIMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps. If the sound is not output from