IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
- Ensure your Bluetooth headphones is connected to a computer through Bluetooth connection.
- If you are unable to find your Bluetooth device name on your computer, likely your Bluetooth headphones are not connected your computer. To find out how to connect your Bluetooth headphones to your computer, refer to this article
- If you have successfully connected the headphones to a computer through Bluetooth but can't hear audio through the headphones or the microphone doesn't work, you may need to change your computer settings:
- The menu items displayed on the computer may vary depending on the model or OS version.
- Windows 7 operating system is no longer supported.
If changing computer settings doesn't help
Follow the steps below if changing your computer settings didn't solve the issue:
- Turn the headphones off and then on again.
Note for Truly Wireless headphones: To turn off the headphones, set them in the charging case, close the lid, and then remove them from the charging case.
- Restart the computer.
- Reset the headphones.
- Initialise the headphones.
- Initialisation returns the headphones to factory settings, and all Bluetooth pairing information is deleted. After Initialisation, delete the pairing information from the computer and perform pairing again.
- If you have connected to the computer with the headphones named "LE-xxxxx (model name)", the headphones are paired with the computer in Low Energy mode. This may cause the Bluetooth connection to fail, and you might not be able to hear the sound from the headphones. To avoid this, pair the headphones that don't have "LE-xxxxx" in their name. If only "LE-xxxxx" is displayed when pairing, wait for a while until the model name without "LE-xxxxx" appears in the list.
- Try connecting the headphones with a different app or computer to see if the issue persists.
- If the above does not work, please Contact Us for further support.