You can download album art online in the Music application. Alternatively, you can select an image that you've previously saved and use it as album art. You might not be able to download album art for certain copyright-protected items.
Note! The steps for changing the album art vary depending on your Xperia device and the version of the Music application.
Music application version 9.3.1.A.0.0 or higher
To add or change the album art
- Update to the latest available version of the Music app using Google Play™ Store.
- Once updated, open the Music app.
- From the Music app home screen, browse to the relevant album.
- Tap the menu button (three vertical dots), then tap Edit album info.
- Tap the pencil icon in the album art, and then tap Download image to let Gracenote™ find the album cover (requires an internet connection). Alternatively, you can select Set image and then select an album cover you have previously saved.
- When you're done, tap Save.