Recovering startup program is a new function of Windows Vista. This function is used to recover start up programs when the system is disabled due to Operating System upgrade.
Note: The images may differ due to different models.
1. Click the Start button and input msconfig in Search bar. Then press the Enter key.
2. When the User Account Control message appears, click the Continue button.
*For standard users, please see this solution - [Windows Vista]About User Account Control
3. If the User Account Control message does not appear, please click Startup icon and click the Recover startup Program button.
4. Select the program to be recovered and click the OK button.
5. Click the OK button.
6. Click the YES button in the System Configuration window.
• Above recovered procedures will be added to the items on the Startup label when System Configuration is accessed.
• After recovering all the procedures displayed, the Recover Start up Program button will never be displayed.