[Windows Vista] How to confirm that the computer and equipment are connected to the network?
To confirm the issue, please use the Network screen. This can facilitate reference of the computer and printer on the network in Windows Vista.
1. Click Start and click Network.
2. The Network window appears. Right-click the window when file sharing is turned off. Some network computers and devices might not be visible. Click to change.
3. Click Turn on network discovery and file sharing.
4. When the User Account Control message appears, click Continue.
5. If the User Account Control message is not displayed, please see this FAQ - [Windows Vista] About User Account Control
6. In the User Account Control window, the network folder will be displayed.
*Depending on the program environment, the image display will be different.