How to delete Temporary Internet Files of Internet Explorer created when browsing web pages (Cache)?
[Internet Explorer] How to delete Temporary Internet Files created when browsing web pages (Cache)?
■ Applies to Internet Explorer 7.0
- Launch Internet Explorer
- Click Tools menu. Then click Internet Options
- Click Delete button of Browsing History under General tab
- Show the Delete Browsing History menu, click the Delete Files button in Temporary Internet Files
- Click the Yes button in the Delete Files menu.
When deleting, the message Please wait whilebrowsing history is being deleted will display.
- After deleting the history, click the Close button in Delete Browsing History menu, close the menu.
Click OK button in Internet Options, and close the menu.