JEITA A stands for Japan Electronic Information Technology Association (Ver 1.0).
JEITA A measuring standard is based on the following conditions:
1. Complete Prepare your VAIO
2. Exit VAIO Gate
3. Screen saver: None
4. Volume control: Mute
5. Switch off the Wireless LAN switch
6. Complete the initial settings of McAfee SecurityCenter
7. Turn off the Windows automatic updates
8. Exit all Desktop Gadgets
9. Set the desktop background to VAIO Long Battery Life Wallpaper
10. Set Taskbar appearance to Auto-hide the taskbar
11. Exit VAIO Smart Network
12. Complete the settings of TransferJet (if applicable)
13. Set Create Recovery Discs to Don't remind me again.
14. Move the shortcuts to Recycle Bin
15. Minimize the Language bar
16. Check off all the settings of VAIO Update
17. Choose to Hide icon and notifications or Only show notifications about setting the icon on the taskbar.
18. Choose to Each time a problem occurs, ask me before checking for solutions about choose when to check for solutions to problem reports.
19. Exit VAIO Analysis Manager
20. Solve issues of Action Center
- If Computer has a problem,
Enable Windows Firewall
Enable McAfee Personal Firewall
Enable McAfee Virus Scan
Common settings in Control Panel -> Power Options
1. Select Power saver
Edit Plan Settings
1. Dim the display: Never
2. Turn off the display: Never
3. Put the computer to sleep: Never
4. Adjust plan brightness: Minimum (Far left)
Go to Change plan settings -> Change advanced power settings -> Advanced settings
Note that detailed settings in Advanced settings tab were customized in measurement.
VAIO Power Management
Go to Change advanced power settings -> VAIO Power Management -> Running on batteries
1. Color quality: Select Medium (16 bit)
Note that other detailed settings in Advanced settings tab were customized in measurement.
JEITA Measuring Method A:
Change the brightness level to 0 with Fn & F5 or F6 key.
- VPCF136FW, VPCF135FW, VPCF136FK, VPCF136FG, VPCF135FG
Change the brightness level to 2 with Fn & F5 or F6 key.