JEITA A stands for Japan Electronic Information Technology Association (Ver 1.0).
JEITA A measuring standard is based on the following conditions:
1. Set Screen saver to None.
2. Set Volume control to Mute.
3. Set long battery life wallpaper in VAIO Control Center.
4. Switch off the Wireless LAN switch.
5. Turn off the Windows automatic updates.
6. Complete the initial settings of McAfee Security Center.
7. Close all opened window.
8. Set the following in VAIO Control Center:
- Automatic Brightness Settings
Adjust Brightness Automatically -> disable
- Hard Disk Drive Protection Settings
Activate hard disk drive protection -> disable
9. Set the following in Intel Graphics and Media Control Panel:
- Right click on desktop (Intel Graphics model only) -> Power -> Power Feature
- Graphics Power Plan Settings -> On Battery
- Display Power Saving Technology -> disable
Common settings in Control Panel -> Power Options
- Power Plan
Select Power saver
Go to Change plan settings -> Change advanced power settings:
- Advanced settings tab
1. Sleep afer -> 
2. Hibernate after -> 
3. Dim display afetr -> 
4. Turn off display after -> 
5. Low battery notification -> 
- VAIO Power Management tab
1. CD/DVD/BD drive -> Running on battery -> Auto off
JEITA Measuring Method A:
Change the brightness level to 13% - Control Panel -> Power Options -> Change plan settings -> Change advanced power settings -> Display Brightness