JEITA A measuring standard is based on the following conditions:
1. Screen saver: None.
2. Volume control: Mute.
3. Switch off the Wireless LAN switch.
4. Turn off the Windows automatic updates
5. Go to VAIO Control Center -> Power Management -> Power Option -> Uncheck Automatically enter Hibernate mode when battery is low
6. Go to Intel Display Settings -> Power Settings -> Modify Settings -> Power Feature Settings -> Uncheck Intel(R) Display Power Saving Technology
* Power Plan
1. Select Power saver
Go to Change plan settings -> Change advanced power settings
1. Sleep afer -> 
2. Hibernate after -> 
3. Dim display afetr -> 
4. Turn off display after -> 
5. Low battery notification -> 
JEITA Measuring Method A:
* Display Brightness
- Go to Control Panel -> Power Options -> Change plan settings -> Change advanced power settings -> Display Brightness
- Change the brightness level to 28%