2. In the Control Panel window, click Appearance and Personalization.
3. In the Appearance and Personalization window, click Personalization.
4. In the Personalization window, click Change screen saver.
5. In the Screen Saver Settings window, in the Screen saver section, click the down arrow, then click to select the desired screen saver from the list.
NOTE: Select None to disable the screen saver feature.
6. Next to Wait, click to select the time to wait before the screen saver activates.
NOTE: If the power saving function is set to turn off the display in the same or shorter amount of time, the screen saver feature will not have the opportunity to start.
7. In the Screen Saver Settings window, click the OK button.
8. In the Appearance and Personalization window, click the X in the upper right corner to close the window.