Viewing images in the cloud ( Storage Screen)
View images uploaded to the cloud (Creators' Cloud).
- Availability of cloud storage varies by country or region, and [ Storage] may not be displayed.
Access Creators' Cloud Web and select [ Storage].
- A. (Home screen)
- B. (Cameras screen): When you select the list of your cameras, you can view help guides and compatibility information about your cameras. Use [Add cameras] to register your camera.
- C. (Storage screen)
- D. (Discover screen): On this website, you can interact with other content creators.
- E. Notifications: Shows notifications.
- F. User Information: Shows User Information and App/Service information.
- G. Create folder
- H. Folders uploaded to the cloud: Select a folder to browse. Folders with names corresponding to apps or services are exclusively for those apps or services. For details on folders, see "Managing your folders in the cloud storage."
- I. Cloud storage usage: Shows the total capacity of your current plan and the capacity in use. Select (Information) to check app and service usage. This is also where you can sign up for a paid plan. (Refer to "Tell me how and where I can sign up for or change a storage plan.").
- J. Selection: Used to select images. Selected images can then be downloaded, copied, or shared.
- K. Thumbnail size selection
- L. Sort order: Switch between ascending and descending order.
- M. Add files: Add images or other files to the current folder.
- N. Uploaded images: Shows images in the current folder. If you position the cursor over an image on a PC (long press an image on a smartphone/tablet), a menu etc. is displayed. Selecting an image displays it in large size.
- O. Menu: Move, download, delete, copy, rename, or share images.
- P. Selection: Select images.
- Q. Back
- R. Menu (single image display): You can share, zoom in or out on, delete, display information about, move, or download images.
- S. Expand image area