Installing Creators' App
Here, we explain the process from first turning on the camera after purchasing it.
- The screens and wording displayed vary depending on your camera.
- : smartphone operation
- : camera operation
Turn on the camera.
Follow the on-screen instructions, and on the [Connect Smartphone] screen, select [Proceed to connect.] or [Connect a smartphone].
- If you choose [Do not connect], refer to "Connecting the camera to Creators' App" at a later date to connect.
Follow the instructions on the screen to set [Bluetooth Settings] to [On].
- Note that this screen may not appear, depending on your camera.
When the Creators' App QR code appears on the camera, scan it with your smartphone and install the app.
- With this screen still displayed on the camera, continue with the next operation on your smartphone.
- If you have already installed the app, go to step ⑤.
Start Creators' App and follow the instructions that are displayed.
- If information about becoming a Creators' Cloud member appears midway through the process, we recommend that you create an account and sign in. Signing in brings benefits such as an increase in your free cloud storage capacity.
- Cloud functions and account creation may not be available in some countries or regions.
- If you select [Register later], register later from (User Information) on (Home screen).
The Home screen appears when initial setup of Creators' App is complete. Continue with the next step.