Cause & Workarounds
- If you have not given permission to the Bluetooth pairing request, approve the request.
Depending on the smartphone, the request message may only be displayed in the notification section.
- If the number of devices paired with the smartphone has reached the maximum, delete the least necessary devices and try the pairing again.
- If you reinitialize a registered device, delete the existing pairing information from the smartphone and try the pairing again.
How to delete the pairing information
The following descriptions are just examples. For details about the settings on the smartphone, refer to the smartphone manual.
- Swipe down on the screen, and tap the Bluetooth icon to set the Bluetooth function to ON.
- Select Settings → Device connection.
- On the Previously connected devices list, to the right of LE_xxxxx (the model name you want to delete), select the Settings icon.
- Select Forget → Forget device.
- Select Settings → Bluetooth to set the Bluetooth function to ON.
- To the right of LE_xxxxx (the model name you want to delete), select the Information icon.
- Select Forget This Device.
Hint: If LE_xxxxx (the model name you want to delete) and the device model name are displayed on the Previously connected devices list, delete both.