Follow these steps to troubleshoot this issue:
- Confirm that the computer has an appropriate operating system.
Hint: For details about supported operating systems refer to the INZONE Hub software download page.
- Close all other apps except for the INZONE Hub software, and try the update again.
- Restart the computer.
- Reset the gaming headphones:
- Connect the headphones to an AC outlet.
- Simultaneously press and hold the (Power) button and (Bluetooth) button for about 8 seconds or more.
- Initialize the gaming headphones:
- Disconnect the USB Type-C cable and turn off the headphones.
- Simultaneously press and hold the (Power) button and (Bluetooth) button for about 10 seconds or more.
- Create a new user account on Windows, sign in using that account, and try the update again.
Note: Use an administrator account when creating a new account and updating the INZONE Hub software.