Follow these steps when the audio switching function does not work with the headphones:
- Make sure the Android OS version of the connected device is Android 8 or later and the device is connected using the Fast Pair feature.
- The audio switching function is only supported on devices with Android 8 or later.
- The audio switching function only works when the device is connected using the Fast Pair feature.
- If the device is not connected using the Fast Pair feature, delete the pairing information on the connected device then pair again using the Fast Pair feature. For additional details about the Fast Pair feature, visit the Find & set up devices near you website.
- On the connected device make sure that audio switching is set to ON.
- If the issue is still not resolved, the device or app you are using may not support the audio switching function. For details about the audio switching function, visit the Set up audio switching on your Android device website.
- The audio switching function is an Android feature and specifications may change without notice.