If there is no sound, or a sound is only heard from only one side of the headset, follow these steps:
- Reset the headset.
NOTE: Device registration (pairing) information and other settings will be retained.
- Turn up the volume of the connected device.
Press the button on the left unit once during music playback to increase the volume by 1 step.
- If using an app with the connected mobile device, check with another app.
- Check if the Bluetooth connection is established with the device you are connecting to.
- Check that the connected device is playing music.
- Charge the headset.
- When charging, set the headset in the charging case and close the lid.
- Connect the charging case to an AC outlet or computer using the supplied USB Type-C cable.
- Initialize the headset.
NOTE: This operation resets the headset to the factory settings and deletes all pairing information. Delete the pairing information for the headset from the device and then pair them again.