After connecting a DUALSHOCK4 controller via Bluetooth, the Bluetooth remote control does not work properly.
Can't control TV by Bluetooth remote control. It takes time to operate the Bluetooth remote control. Can't unpair and disconnect DUALSHOCK4.
- This article only applies to specific products and/or operating systems. Please check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article.
- Due to the PlayStation Now service ending, all DUALSHOCK controllers are no longer supported. For details, refer to the How to connect the DUALSHOCK4 to an Android TV™ article.
If you have connected DUALSHOCK4 to the TV via Bluetooth, unplug the TV power plug, plug it back in, and then unpair DUALSHOCK4 as follows:
- Open the Settings screen. How to access the Settings
- The next steps will depend on your TV menu options:
- Select Remotes and accessories — (Bluetooth Device name) Wireless Controller — Disconnect. (Android™ 10 or later)
- Select Remotes & Accessories — Bluetooth settings — Wireless Controller — Unpair — OK. (Android 9)
- Select Bluetooth settings — Wireless Controller — Unpair — OK. (Android 8.0)