Follow either of these two methods to set the Walkman to the correct time:
- Connect the Walkman to the network to set the correct time automatically:
- Swipe the Home screen upwards.
- Select (Settings) — System — Automatic Date & time.
- Turn on Wi-Fi to connect to the network, then the time will be adjusted correctly.
- Even if Wi-Fi is turned on, the correct time cannot be displayed if it is not connected to the network.
- If you follow the above steps and the time is still not correct, the Wi-Fi may be too weak to get a good connection. Try the steps again in a place with good Wi-Fi communication.
Set the date and time manually:Select (Settings) — System — Date & Time, and then set the correct date and time using the Set date and Set time options.