- If your TV is IR Blaster compatible model, refer to: How to setup the IR Blaster to control the TV and a set-top box during the Initial Setup process.
- This article applies only to specific models, Operating Systems and Countries/Regions. If your TV model has Cable/Satellite box setup in Settings — Watching TV — External inputs, the set-top box control is compatible.
Please follow the steps below.
- Press the HOME button on the remote control.
- Select Settings.
- Select Watching TV — External inputs — Cable/Satellite box setup — Cable/Satellite box control setup.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- There are some set-top boxes this feature does not work at all.
- When operating the TV’s remote control, point it at the set-top box.
- Depending on the external devices, some buttons may not respond.
- If you press and hold a button on the remote control, the operation may not work. Instead, try pressing the button repeatedly.
- REC(STB) on screen key does not work for STB which does not have recording function.