Depending on your usage conditions, if you experience sound skip or break up. Check the following:
- Use the device as far away from the following as possible.
- Areas where a wireless LAN access points is set up.
- Nearby microwaves in use, TVs, radios, tuners, and other such devices.
- Move the connected Bluetooth device closer to the speaker.
Issues may occur if there are walls, people, metal, or other objects that interrupt Bluetooth waves between the speaker and your smartphone or tablet.
- Issues may occur if you are operating apps or accessing the settings screen on your smartphone or tablet. Stop Bluetooth playback when performing these operations.
- When connected to a smartphone or tablet, restart this device before reconnecting to the speaker via the Bluetooth function.
- When using the Speaker Add function, bring the 2 speakers closer together.
- Using Music Center to set the Bluetooth Codec to SBC may also resolve the issue. It may also be possible to configure the codec for Bluetooth connection on your Walkman or Xperia. Confirm the specifications and operating method of your device.
- The DLNA-compatible server is overloaded. Exit all applications that are currently running.