On the connected device, change the output resolution from 1080p to 1080i, or to Original Resolution. (The name may differ depending on the model.)
If the connected device does not have these settings, set Random noise reduction in the TV to Low with the following procedure.
- Press the HOME button on the remote control.
- Select Settings.
- Select Display & Sound or Picture & Display.
- Select Picture or Picture adjustments.
- Select Advanced settings.
- Select Clarity.
- Select Random noise reduction.
- Select Low.
NOTE: If Random noise reduction is set to Low, slight noise may be visible on the screen.