JEITA stands for Japan Electronic Information Technology Association (Ver 1.0).
JEITA measuring standard is based on the following conditions:
1.Volume Control: Mute
2.Turn off the Wireless LAN of VAIO Smart Network
3.Turn off the Windows automatic updates
4.Exit all Desktop Gadgets
VAIO Control Center Settings:
1. Go to Display -> Automatic Brightness Settings.
2. Uncheck Adjust brightness automatically.
Please remove the check mark.
Power Plan Settings:
1. Go to Control Panel -> System and Security -> Power Options and select Power Saver.
2. From the Power Saver settings, go to Change plan settings -> Change advanced power settings -> On battery, and set the following:
*Dim the display: Never
*Turn off the display: Never
*Put the computer to sleep: Never
3. Go to Change plan settings -> Change advanced power settings:
Advanced settings -> Battery:
*Low Battery notification -> On battery: set to Off
VAIO Power Management
Color Quality -> Running on battery: Medium (16-Bit)
JEITA Measuring Method A:
* Display Brightness
Change the brightness level to 4 using Fn + F5 or Fn + F6 key. (Minimum is Level0)