This issue occurs when any of the following languages are set during initial setup.
You can avoid this issue by setting the language to English, and then changing it to the desired language. Try the following procedures.
- Press the Home button on the remote control.
- Select Settings.
- Select Language in the System Preferences.
- Select English. (If an error message is displayed, close it.)
- Press the BACK button on the remote control to return to the Settings screen.
- Select Language again.
- Select the desired language.