IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Have you ever had an experience where it is hard to hear the voice of the commentator during a football game? In such a case, you can adjust the volume of the voice and ambient audio using the Voice Zoom function:
- Raise the level: The voice is raised and the ambient audio is lowered. This allows you to raise only the voice of the commentator.
- Lower the level: The voice (voice of the commentator, etc.) is lowered and the ambient audio is raised. Cheering will be more emphasized and the excitement of the game rises.
The method to achieve these outcomes varies depending on your TV.
You can refer to the steps mentioned in this video tutorial or follow the steps below
- Open the Settings screen. How to access the Settings
- The next steps will depend on your TV menu options:
- Select Display & Sound → Picture & Sound → Sound (TV speakers) → Voice Zoom.
- Select Display & Sound → Sound → Sound customization → Voice Zoom.
- Select Sound → Sound adjustment or Sound → Voice Zoom.
- On the remote control, press the ← / → (right/left) button to adjust the sound level.