How to set up and play content from my Apple device using the Network Audio Remote application?
Make sure the following has been done prior to following the steps in this solution:
- The Network Speaker system is connected an active Internet connection.
- The latest system software (firmware update) has been installed.
- Download the Network Audio Remote app from the Apple iTunes Store online app.
- Once the download is completed, make sure that the Apple® device is connected to the same active Internet connection as the Network Speaker system.
- From the app menu of the Apple device, select the Network Audio Remote app.
- Under the Source Tab, select the Speaker system.
- Under the Browse Music tab select the Music folder.
- Select the desired music folder or file.
NOTE: Depending on the Internet service you select it may require membership or registration.