- The TV cannot enter Twin Picture mode unless an HDMI input is selected.
- The only signals that can be displayed in Twin Picture mode are Digital 2K and analog signals.
- The Twin Picture display function is available by latest software version PKG3.017.XXXXXXX and above. To check your TV software version, refer here . If your TV is not updated, please update latest software by following the steps here .
To display two pictures, follow the steps below.
STEP1：Select the HDMI input that the device is connected to.
- Press the HOME button on the remote.
- Select Inputs.
- Select HDMI1-4.
STEP2：Select Twin Picture from the ACTION MENU.
- Press the ACTION MENU button on the remote.
- Select Twin Picture.
STEP3 ：To end Twin Picture mode, select Single Picture from the ACTION MENU.