For new users, you need to sign up for a Spotify account and create a Premium account using your mobile, tablet or computer devices to enjoy the service on your Blu-ray home theater system.
- Using a computer or tablet, go to Spotify.com.
- Select the Try Premium button found on the lower right portion of the page to create a Premium account.
For current users with a Spotify free account, upgrade to Premium account to enjoy the services on your Blu-ray home theater system.
If you have a Spotify Premium account, follow these steps:
- Turn on the TV or display device and set it to the input that the home theater system is connected to.
- Turn on the home theater system.
- Using the supplied remote, press the HOME button.
- Select Music.
- Select the Spotify app.
NOTE: If the Spotify app does not appear, make sure that the home theatre system has the latest software installed and update the service list by selecting Update List from the option menu in the music service screen. Downloads are posted on your model support page.
- Select Log In.
- Enter your Spotify ID and Password.
- Select Log In.
- Begin using the app by selecting a desired track or playlist.
NOTE: You can also play music from a mobile device on the home theater system using either the Screen Mirroring or Bluetooth feature.
- How to listen to music from Spotify service on the Blu-ray home theater system using Bluetooth.
- How to listen to music from Spotify service on the Blu-ray home theater system using Screen mirroring.
Refer to the manual of the mobile device for further information regarding support for either of these features.