By touching the system with an NFC-compatible smartphone(*), the system is turned on in Bluetooth function automatically, and then proceeds to complete pairing and the Bluetooth connection automatically.
* Although only smartphones are mentioned in the descriptions, the description applies also to tablets.
- Touch the smartphone on the N-Mark of the system until the smartphone vibrates or plays a short sound.
Unlock the screen of the smartphone beforehand.
Follow the on-screen instructions displayed on the smartphone to complete the connection.
When the Bluetooth connection is established, the Bluetooth indicator stops flashing and remains light up. Bluetooth device name appears in the display panel.
- Start playback on the smartphone.
- Refer to the manual of the smartphone for the designated location to be touched on the smartphone.
- If pairing and the Bluetooth connection fail, do the following.
- Turn on the NFC function or activate “NFC Easy Connect” (if installed), on the smartphone, then move the smartphone slowly over the N-Mark.
- Remove the case from the smartphone if using a commercially available smartphone case.