Accessing Internet while using the Wi-Fi function
It is possible to access the Internet while using the Wi-Fi® function by following the steps below.
- Start the Portable Wireless Server (PWS) Manager app.
- On the File/Folder List screen, tap the Settings icon.
- Tap Internal Connection to display the list of available wireless local area network (LAN) access points.
- Tap the SSID of the access point you want to connect.
- If the device is secured by a password, enter the password of the device.
- Tap OK.
NOTE: The Portable Wireless Server restarts and connects to the wireless LAN access point.