IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
- The ADP-WL1M wireless adapter and Imaging Edge Mobile (PlayMemories Mobile successor) app is required.
- The Imaging Edge Mobile app must be installed on your mobile device. For details, refer to the following website.
Imaging Edge Mobile support page: https://support.d-imaging.sony.co.jp/app/iemobile/l/
- On the camcorder, press the (Play) button.
- On the camcorder LCD screen, touch MENU.
- Touch EDIT/COPY.
- Touch Send to Smartphone.
- Touch Select on this device.
- Touch to select the type or content you want to transfer: MOVIE or PHOTO.
- Touch to select the content you want to transfer.
NOTE: A checkmark is added next to each image you select.
- Touch OK.
NOTE: The SSID and PASSWORD display on the camcorder LCD screen.
- On your smartphone, open the Imaging Edge Mobile app.
- In the Imaging Edge Mobile app, select the SSID of the camcorder.
- Type in the camcorder password.
NOTE: A connection is established between the smartphone and camcorder.
- Select Copy.