IMPORTANT: Not all car stereo receivers have USB capabilities. To see if your car stereo has a USB function, check the specifications.
After connecting a USB device to the car stereo receiver, it may take time for playback to begin depending on the amount of recorded data on the USB device.
For quicker access time, save fewer files in the USB device. Follow these steps to lessen the number files in a USB device:
- Connect the USB device to a computer.
- Back up the music files on the USB storage device.
- Format the USB device.
- Transfer fewer files to the USB device.
- Check if the USB device is detected by the car stereo receiver through the car stereo display. If the USB device is not detected, disconnect and reconnect it to the car stereo.
- Make sure that the USB device does not get connected to the car stereo receiver until after the engine starts.