To ensure that the Airplay wireless technology icon or unit name appears on your Apple iPad or iPhone or iPod mobile digital device, check the following:
- Make sure the LINK indicator lights up green or amber.
- Check that the audio speaker and the Apple device or Macintosh computer or PC are connected to the same network.
- Update the software version of the audio speaker to the latest version.
- Check that the Apple device or iTunes has the latest software version.
- If problem persists, reboot the Apple device or iTunes.
- Turn off any firewall settings or security software installed on your Mac or PC.
NOTE: For instructions on disabling the firewall or any security software on your Mac or PC, contact the manufacturer.
- If you use the audio speaker in a network environment without a router, it may take about a minute for the audio speaker to obtain its IP address after you turn on the power.
- The IP address may be in use by another device when you use a fixed IP address. Use a different IP address in this case.