Follow these steps below to troubleshoot this issue.
NOTE: Because each of these steps represents a possible solution to this issue, check the viewfinder status after completing each step.
- Make sure the diopter and width between the viewfinders is properly adjusted by turning the diopter dial.
- If this product is used by more than one person, adjust the diopter each time the user changes.
- Adjust the diopter for each eye separately.
- Make sure Focus is set to Auto.
- Make sure the lens and viewfinder are clean. If the lens is dirty, clean it with a soft, dry cloth.
- Make sure the inner surface of the lens is not fogged.
- If moisture condensation has occurred, turn off the binoculars for at least one hour and power on again.
NOTE: In environments with large temperature differences or high humidity, moisture may condense inside the lens. To prevent moisture condensation when bringing the binoculars from a cold place into a warm place, put the binoculars in a plastic bag and seal it tightly. Remove the bag when the air temperature inside the plastic bag has reached the surrounding temperature.
If a 3D image appears as a double image when the subject is too close use the FINDER 2D/3D button to switch the display to 2D.
If the above steps does not help to resolve the symptom, the product may require Service.