Questions & Answers: 15
- Where can the monitor model number and serial number be found?Location of the monitor model number and serial number information. The model number (e.g. SDM-S51) and serial number (e.g. 4170050) can be located at the rear of the display panel.
- Where can I buy a new or replacement remote control and other accessories?If you are looking for accessories like remote control, power adaptor, Battery, HDMI / USB cable, etc. for your Sony products, please contact us from either the following methods: Call us on 1800-103-7799 (Select
- How to test if a remote control is sending an Infrared (IR) signal.NOTE: This Answer is for infrared remote controls with the (IR) mark. The (IR) mark is not on Android TV remote controls released in 2016, but they are nonetheless infrared remote controls. An IR Remote Control
- Find what you are looking for...manuals, firmware, drivers, specifications and moreThe best way to find your information is to first reach your Product Support Page before you start searching with other keywords for best relevant results. 1. Getting to your Product page The product page is the
- Do products that use magnets affect medical devices such as pacemakers?Medical devices such as pacemakers, defibrillators, or variable pressure shunts for hydrocephalus treatment may be affected depending on the magnetic field of the magnet in the product. If you use one of these medical
- Warranty InformationFor information on warranty, please refer to your locale in the Asia Pacific Region. Australia Hong Kong India Indonesia Korea Malaysia Middle East & Africa area New Zealand Phillipines Singapore Taiwan Thailand
- Repair Cost & Service ChargesFor repair cost and service charges, please visit: https://www.sony.co.in/microsite/warranty-repair/warranty-info/#service-charge