How can I find the specifications for the TV?
How to find basic TV information such as dimensions, weight, connection terminals, wall mount, etc.
What kind of information are you looking for? Select from the following.
Table of Contents
- Before you start
- Comparison of specifications between models
- Top features / Prices and where to buy
Before you start
Follow these steps to access your TV's product support page to get specifications and other model-specific information:
1. Make sure you know your model name
If you are unsure, refer to the How to find the model name, serial number, and system software version for a BRAVIA TV article.
2. Search for the model name on the support site
Type in your TV’s model name into the search bar on the Sony Support site. The full name should automatically appear in the auto-suggest menu, once you start typing. Click on the model to go directly to the product page, or click the search button to find the best possible matches, and choose a TV model.
3. Go to your TV’s model page
Once you’re on the TV’s product page, you can see the basic information about your TV model.
Basic information such as dimensions, weight, and power consumption / Basic information related to Picture and Sound
For basic specifications, refer to Specifications on your product page.
Parts and Remote controls / Wall mounting
You can refer to the Reference Guide or Operating Instructions on your product page.
Connection Diagram or Connecting terminals
Refer to the Manuals (Startup Guide, Reference Guide, Operating Instructions, or i-Manual) on your product page.
- For Android TV™ or Google TV™ models released in and after 2020: refer to the Startup Guide.
- For Android TV models released in and before 2019: refer to the Reference Guide.
Information about compatibility with other devices
For basic information, refer to the Specifications on your product page.
In addition, we have prepared some Questions & Answers about compatibility information. For example, you can check USB HDDs compatible with Sony’s TV in the article below.
What types of USB HDDs (hard disk drives) are compatible with Sony's Android TV or Google TV?
Software or apps
TV only software (For Android™)
You can check the OS version of your TV on the HOME Menu. For how to check the OS version, refer to the What Android OS version does the Android TV/Google TV use? article.
For Android TV and Google TV
- Checking all installed apps
You can check all of the apps installed (including pre-installed) on your TV using the HOME Menu.
- Open the Settings screen. How to access Settings
- The next steps will depend on your TV menu options:
- Select Apps — Check See all apps. (Android 9.0 or later).
- Select Apps — Check Downloaded apps or System apps. (Android 8.0 or earlier).
- Checking apps available for installation
You can check what apps can be installed on Android TV from the Google Play Store. There are two ways to check what apps can be installed on your TV.
- Checking on the TV’s HOME Menu
- Checking using a computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Checking all installed apps
For other than Android TV
You can check all of the apps on your TV on the HOME Menu. For the details, refer to the What apps are available for my TV? article.
Comparison of specifications between models
Sony’s product site can help you compare specifications between the latest models. For details, refer to the article below.
How can I compare Sony product specifications?
Top features / Prices and where to buy
Refer to Product Highlights on your product page.