You can enjoy photo, music and video files stored in a USB storage device on the TV.
- Avoid losing your files by backing up all your media files stored on a USB device. Sony cannot accept responsibility for lost or damaged data stored on a USB device.
Most BRAVIA models supports FAT16, FAT32 and exFAT file systems only for USB playback.
Newer BRAVIA models (2013 onwards) support FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS file systems.
- Depending on the file, playback may not be possible even for the supported formats.
Making a Connection and Playback
Connect the USB device to the TV USB port to enjoy photo, music and video files stored in the device.
- Turn on the connected USB device if necessary.
- Press the HOME button on the TV remote to reveal the menu.
Depending on the TV model you can go to either one of the following:
- Select Apps > Media Player > Select name of connected device
- Select Apps > Media Player > Photos, Music or Videos > Select name of connected device
- Select Media > Photos, Music or Videos > Select name of connected device
- Select Connected Devices > USB > Photos, Music or Videos
- Select Media Server > USB
- Select the file from the list or folder, then press the (Enter) button. Playback starts.