All cameras ship with various default options and the SGNL by Sony team chose five camera settings just about every modern camera has. By taking advantage of these settings you can maximize your camera’s capabilities.
- Image Quality Settings – changing the capture settings to items like RAW or jpeg image sizes.
- Exposure value – ways to brighten or darken the exposure
- Flash EV Compensation – most beneficial with cameras with built-in flashes
- Metering Mode – ways to determine what the optimal exposure settings would be
- Focus Magnifier/Zoom – leveraging digital magnification to zoom in an area to focus on