Article ID:289482(modified 23-Mar-2011)
Firmware refers to the operational software that is embedded in the Walkman. This utility will update the firmware of the Walkman to Version 1.3.
- The time of December 31st in the leap years is not displayed correctly or cannot be set correctly.
Target Firmware: The firmware version of the following products should be less than or equal to 1.2.
Target Model: NWD-B103F / NWD-B105F
Verifying the Model and Firmware Version:
- Press and hold the BACK/HOME button until the Home menu appears.
- Press / button to select (Settings), and then press button to confirm.
- Press / button to select Information, and then press button to confirm.
- Confirm [1:] the Model and [3:] the Firmware version.
Download size: 3,447 KB
Updated on: 10th December 2008
Target PC environments
- Windows Vista Ultimate
- Windows Vista Business
- Windows Vista Home Premium
- Windows Vista Home Basic
- Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 (Service Pack 2 or later)
- Windows XP Media Center Edition 2004 (Service Pack 2 or later)
- Windows XP Media Center Edition
- Windows XP Professional (Service Pack 2 or later)
- Windows XP Home Edition (Service Pack 2 or later)
- Windows 2000 Professional (Service Pack 4 or later)
Note: The 64 bit version operating system is not supported.
CPU: Pentium III 450MHz or higher (Pentium III 800MHz or higher for Windows Vista users)
Memory: 128MB or more (512MB or more for Windows Vista users)
Display: 800 x 600 pixels or better (1024 x 768 pixels or better is recommended)
Display Color: High Color (16bit) or higher
For Windows Vista/Windows XP users
- Log on with Administrator user name when downloading the program and updating the firmware.
If you are Windows Vista user, “Windows needs your permission to continue” message appears in the User Account Control dialog box. Click Continue to proceed, and follow the announcements.
For Windows 2000 user
- Log on with Administrator user name, or with the Administrator group account when downloading the program and updating the firmware.
* Service Pack 4 or later is supported in Windows 2000 Professional.