20.2 Mega Pixel R Series 3.6x Optical Zoom Cyber-shot
The pocket-sized DSC-RX100 features the world's first¹ 1.0 type CMOS sensor (13.2 x 8.8mm) with a resolution of 20.2 effective megapixels and F1.8 Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* 3.6x optical zoom lens. It’s the key to beautiful, detail-packed images and Full HD movie clips with very low noise.
- Newly developed 1.0 type, 20.2 effective megapixels (approx.) Exmor CMOS sensor for high-quality, high-precision images
- Newly developed large-diameter F1.8 Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* lens delivers refined defocus images
- Optimised noiseless depiction made possible by BIONZ image processing engine and unified lens-body design
- Comfortable control ring manual operation
- 3 (7.62 cms) Xtra Fine LCD
- New WhiteMagic™ technology