Full Specifications and Features
Rs. 334,900(incl. of all taxes)
Full Specifications and Features
- Model year
Dimensions and Weight
- Screen Size (cm, measured diagonally)
- 163.9 cm
- Dimension of TV without Stand (W x H x D)
- Approx. 1706 x 871 x 90 mm
- Dimension of TV with Stand (W x H x D)
- Approx. 1706 x 911 x 292 mm
- Dimension of Package Carton (W x H x D)
- Approx. 1844 x 974 x 218 mm
- Stand Width
- Approx. 1690 mm
- Weight of TV without Stand
- Approx. 47.3 kg
- Weight of TV with Stand
- Approx. 48 kg
- Weight of TV with Floor Stand
- Weight of Package Carton(Gross)
- Approx. 58.0 kg
- Ethernet inputs
- 1 (Rear)
- Smartphone connectivity
- Google™ Cast, Photo Sharing Plus, Screen mirroring (Miracast™), Video & TV SideView (iOS/Android)
- RF (Terrestrial/Cable) Connection Input(s)
- 1 (Bottom)
- Composite Video Input(s)
- 2 (1 Bottom Analog Conversion/1 Rear Hybrid with Component)
- HDMI inputs total
- HDCP2.2 (for HDMI™1/2/3/4)
- HDMI Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- Digital Audio Output(s)
- 1 (Rear)
- Audio/Headphone Output(s)
- 1 (Side/Hybrid with Headphone)
- USB ports
- USB drive format support
- Display type
- Display resolution (H x V, pixels)
- Backlight type
- Edge LED
- Backlight dimming type
- Local Dimming
- Picture processor
- 4K Processor X1™
- Clarity enhancement
- 4K X-Reality PRO
- Colour enhancement
- Live Colour™ Technology, Precision Colour Mapping, TRILUMINOS™ display
- Contrast enhancement
- Dynamic Contrast Enhancer, X-tended Dynamic Range™
- Motion enhancer (Native Hz)
- Motionflow XR 1200 Hz
- Video signal support
- 3840 x 2160/24p (HDMI™ only), 3840 x 2160/25p (HDMI™ only), 3840 x 2160/30p (HDMI™ only), *4096 x 2160/24p (display centre 3840 area), YUV420 3840 x 2160/50p (HDMI™ only), YUV420 3840 x 2160/60p (HDMI™ only), *YUV420 4096 x 2160/50p (display centre 3840 area), *YUV420 4096 x 2160/60p (display centre 3840 area), 1080/24p (HDMI™ only), 1080/60i (HDMI™, Component), 1080/60p (HDMI™, Component), 1080/50i (HDMI™, Component), 1080/50p (HDMI™, Component), 480/60i, 480/60p, 576/50i, 576/50p, 720/60p, 720/50p, 1080/30p (HDMI™ only), 720/30p (HDMI™ only), 720/24p (HDMI™ only)
- Picture modes
- Vivid, Standard, Custom, Cinema Pro, Cinema Home, Sports, Animation, Photo-Vivid, Photo-Standard, Photo-Custom, Game, Graphics, HDR-Video
Sound (Speakers and Amplifier)
- Audio Power Output
- Speaker Type
- Front: Bass Reflex Speaker + Magnetic Fluid Speaker, SubWoofer: Bass Reflex Speaker + Magnetic Fluid Speaker
- Dolby audio format support
- Dolby™ Digital, Dolby™ Digital Plus, Dolby™ Pulse
- DTS audio format support
- DTS Digital Surround
- FM Radio
- Sound processing
- Simulated surround sound
- S-Force PRO Front Surround
- Sound modes
- Standard; Cinema; Live Football; Music
- Display Language
- ENGLISH/SIMPLIFIED CHINESE/TRADITIONAL CHINESE /AFRIKAANS/ARABIC/INDONESIAN/PERSIAN/SWAHILI/THAI/VIETNAMESE/ZULU/FRENCH/PORTUGUESE/RUSSIAN/ASSAMESE/BENGALI/GUJARATI/HINDI/KANNADA/MALAYALAM/MARATHI/ORIYA/PANJABI/TAMIL/TELUGU
- Text Input Language
- Voice Search
- Electronic Programme Guide (EPG)
- Application Store
- Yes (Google Play Store)
- On/Off Timer
- Sleep Timer
Power and Energy saving
- Energy Label Rating
- Screen Size (cm, measured diagonally)
- 163.9 cm
- Power Consumption (in Operation)
- ANNUAL POWER CONSUMPTION*
- Power Consumption (in Standby)
- Presence of lead
- Power Requirements (voltage/frequency)
- 50/60 Hz, AC 110-240 V
- Power Saving Mode / Back Light Off Mode
- Dynamic Backlight Control
- Light Sensor
- Frame colour
- Stand design
- Mirror Silver Trestle
- Number of Tuners (Terrestrial/Cable)
- TV System (Analogue)
- B/G, D/K, I, M
- Tuner Channel Coverage (Analogue)
- 45.25 MHz-863.25 MHz, (Depends on country)
- TV System (Digital Terrestrial)
- Tuner Channel Coverage (Digital Terrestrial)
- VHF/UHF, (Depends on country)
- TV System (Digital Cable)
- TV System (Digital Sat)
- Optional accessories
- 3D Glasses: TDG-BT500A; MHL Cable: DLC-MC10, DLC-MC20; VC Camera and MIC: CMU-BR300
What's In The Box
- Analogue Extension Cable
- Voice Remote Control (RMF-TX200P)
- 3D Glasses (TDG-BT400A x 2 pcs)
- Batteries (R03)
- AC Power Cord
- IR Blaster
- Operating Instructions
- Quick Setup Guide
- Table Top Stand (Separate assembly required)
4K HDR : the next generation of picture quality
A High Dynamic Range (HDR)-compatible TV will change the way you look at TV. Combined with 4K Ultra HD resolution, HDR video content delivers exceptional detail, colour and contrast, with a far wider range of brightness than other video formats. The result is the most lifelike picture that TV has ever been able to create, with brilliant highlights and fine detail.
4K Processor X1™: one chip changes everything
Our powerful 4K Processor X1™ brings stunning picture quality to whatever you're watching. Every source is intelligently analysed and enhanced to near 4K resolution, from TV broadcasts, Blu-ray Discs, DVDs, or even 4K internet videos. You'll enjoy incredible 4K images with stunning clarity, more lifelike colours and sparkling contrast.
4K X-Reality™ PRO: enhance every picture up to 4K
Discover a thrilling world of extraordinary clarity. Every single pixel is enhanced beautifully by our most powerful 4K picture processing technology ever. Individual parts of each scene are analysed and matched with a special image database that independently addresses texture, contrast, colour and edges. The difference is clear with supremely lifelike detail, whatever you're watching.
BRAVIA® brings you even more lifelike colour. Because TRILUMINOS selectively maps colours across the wide gamut available thanks to the specially developed backlight, subtle colours do not become oversaturated and unnatural. You'll enjoy vivid, authentic images that evoke the emotion in every scene.
X-tended Dynamic Range™: backlight brilliance
This unique backlighting algorithm faithfully reproduces a far wider brightness range than a conventional LED TV with brighter peaks and deeper, more revealing shadow detail and blacks. When combined an HDR signal you’ll experience even greater brilliance in every scene as it increases the quality of HDR with finely-gradated bands of colour and more vibrant colours.
Motionflow™ XR keeps the action smooth
Enjoy smooth and sharp details even in fast-moving sequences with Motionflow™ XR. This innovative technology creates and inserts extra frames between the original ones. It compares key visual factors on successive frames, then calculates the split second of missing action in the sequences. Some models also include black-frame insertion for a blur-free and truly cinematic look.
Immerse yourself in 3D
Enjoy compatible Blu-ray movies, TV broadcasts and web videos with finely detailed 3D images. See pictures with a more natural depth of field and immerse yourself in sport, movies and games like never before. You can also connect to a 3D Blu-ray Disc™ player and enjoy 2D video upscaled to simulated 3D with enhanced depth and improved on-screen image detail.
Wedge form: made for sound
Specially shaped to deliver richer, deeper sound from a small footprint, the wedge form is the perfect blend of aesthetics and functional beauty. Slim at the top with a full flush surface, its body is uniquely designed for a large speaker capacity, so you can enjoy enhanced audio from a smaller, more stable footprint.
BRAVIA® meets Android TV
Your smart TV just got smarter. Think of all the stuff you love doing on your smartphone or tablet, now on the big, beautiful BRAVIA® screen. All-new Sony Android TV lets you connect and enjoy any content, from apps to movies, between different Android devices – the simplest and easiest way ever.
Google Play™: A world of content and apps
Discover movies and TV shows, games and much more from Google Play™. Enjoy a huge and ever-growing choice of apps* on your TV in a brand new way.
Chromecast built-in: Plays nice with your other devices
BRAVIA™ is Chromecast built-in-ready so you can easily cast your favourite entertainment like YouTube™ from your personal device on to the stunning BRAVIA™ screen. You can cast from Android, iOS or your laptop.
Say what you want to see with voice search
Spend less time browsing, and more time watching. Voice search on Android TV™ provides you with the power of Google search, allowing you to find content across different services without the hassle of time-consuming text entry. You can also get recommendations; asking for "romantic comedies" for example, brings up a list of suitable options.
Content Bar: find everything fast
The unobtrusive Content Bar quickly lets you find the movie, TV show or video you’re looking for. Call up the Content Bar and you can keep watching while you scan through live TV, videos on demand, downloaded TV shows and much more. You can even customise the content bar to show you the content you go to most often first.
High-Resolution Audio: upgrade your music life
In the recording studio and at live concerts, the master recordings are captured at higher than CD quality. With High-Resolution Audio you can feel the rich sounds as if the artist is performing right in front of you. Upgrade your music life with our High-Resolution Audio TV.
Made to listen: ClearAudio+
Make your listening as lifelike as your viewing. ClearAudio+ fine-tunes TV sound for an immersive experience that seems to surround you. Hear music, dialogue and surround effects with greater clarity and separation, whatever you're watching.
Clear Phase for smooth, balanced frequencies
BRAVIA® uses a powerful computer model to analyse and compensate for inaccuracies in speaker response. It does this by ‘sampling' the speaker frequency with higher precision. This information is fed back to cancel out any peaks or dips in the speaker's natural response – resulting in pure, natural audio with smooth, even reproduction of all frequencies.
DSEE HX upscales any source to near High Resolution
Our unique DSEE HX upscaling technology expands the bit-depth and range of high frequency signals to near High-Resolution quality. Powerful real-time processing is based on the analysis of various musical sources including Rock, Pop, Jazz and Classical. Even low-quality or compressed audio sources and Internet videos are upscaled to near High Resolution quality.
Cinematic S-Force PRO Front Surround
S-Force Front Surround PRO technology processes audio signals using sophisticated delays and phase shifts to create an immersive, finely detailed soundstage that pulls you right into the heart of the action. Direct multi-channel processing ensures a realistically clear and powerful surround sound.
Magnetic Fluid Speakers: liquid audio magic
Front-facing woofers and subwoofers reproduce clear, powerful full-range sound, with a damperless design that cuts distortion for pure, crisp mids and highs. The advanced Mica-reinforced Glass Fiber material reveals the subtlest musical details — a perfect way to enjoy today's High-Resolution Audio sources.
Serial AbTak: never miss a show
Watch your favourite TV shows anytime from a wide variety of regional and national channels, with our exclusive catch-up TV app. Intuitive navigation lets you easily create personalised playlists, assign favourites and organise shows by channel, episode or language.
IR Blaster – control everything with one remote
The Infra-red (IR) Blaster lets you control other devices in your home from your Sony TV remote. You can use it to control your set-top box (cable box). Once connected, you can control your streaming box by using one remote controller.
Notify BRAVIA®: Don’t miss a thing
Don’t miss a thing while you’re absorbed in your favourite show. Download the Notify BRAVIA® app from Google Play™ to your smartphone, and when it’s connected to the same network your TV will keep you in the loop with call notifications, text messages, social apps and more.
X-Protection PRO: Xtra Protection TV
Your TV is strong now. Advanced protection shields your TV against electrical surges, while a primary capacitor protects against unstable electricity. An anti-humidity coating on the circuit board prevents short-circuits caused by high moisture.